- Get Your Credit Report Analysed Online from Experts.
- Get Strangers Loan Accounts Removed from your Credit Report
- Get Rid of Zero Balance Loan Accounts from your Credit Report
- Get Rid of Settled, Written Off or Partially Written Off Loan Accounts from CIR is under Print.
Friday 30 September 2016
Thursday 29 September 2016
Please see the original announcement by Syndicate Bank on 01/09/2016 as per link below to verify the authenticity of the above details being provided by Samadhan Kender. Please contribute generously. Samadhan Kender will honour all the contributors by providing VIP treatment to the contributors.
Wednesday 28 September 2016
- Due to the shortage of time, the bankers just apply up to date interest and credit the loan amount deposited to make the balance outstanding to ZERO without bothering its impact on the Credit Report of the borrower. Zero Balance accounts can also damage your Credit Reputation. See How....
- In the case of Term Loan or Demand Loan accounts, the bankers may not consider the sanctioned loan amounts as Term loans and Demand Loans can not be disbursed again. But Cash Credit and Overdraft Limit accounts with Zero Balance can make the lending banker think that the borrower can withdraw the sanctioned level of Cash Credit or Overdraft limits which can adversely affect the financial position of the borrower.
- In view of the above, every borrower must insist for proper closure of the loan account and obtain the "Statement of Account" with Account Status as "Closed".
- Return the unused blank signed cheque leaves to the borrower which can be misused.
- Inform the CIBIL about the closure of the loan accounts. Some banks and lending bankers CIBIL data and Loan Data is not synchronized and CIBIL data are got punched from outsourcing agencies and they keep the zero balance loan accounts in "Open Status".
- Inform the CERSAI, Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest about the lifting lien on immovable property in their books. Borrowers must insist for Certificate from the Bank about deregistration of banker's lien on the property. In case you have not taken such certificate then visit Samadhan Kender, NH-64 Near Bikaner Mishtan Bhandar, Patiala Road, Rajpura for getting the "Clear Title" report online from CERSAI.
- Book an appointment with our CIBIL Consultants along with your latest Credit Report and they will take up with the Credit Rating Agencies to know the names of the lending bankers along with loan account numbers. It is quite possible that some of the zero balance accounts might be "Stranger's Loan Account" while other zero balance loan account may belong to you.
- Stranger's Loan accounts will be dealt with by experts as already explained in "How to Get Strangers Removed from Credit Report.
- As regards you own "Zero Balance Loan Accounts" our experts will take up individually with the lending bankers for and on behalf of borrowers for the closure of such loan accounts so that loan account status gets changed from "Active or Open Status" to "Closed Status". The distant borrowers who can not physically visit to meet our CIBIL Consultants, they can remit additional payment for removal of such loan accounts as already explained in our earlier article on Analysis of Credit Reports after booking of a prior online appointment.
Sunday 25 September 2016
- Recheck all your reported accounts in Credit Report after checking the detailedAnalysis and Investigation report provided by our CIBIL Consultants after you have completed the process under Step-1.
- Now mark the accounts in which neither you are a principle or joint borrower nor are your guarantor.
- It clearly indicates that somebody else's loan accounts have crept into your Credit Report and you have nothing to do with such wrongly reported loan account.
- If the stranger's loan accounts, appearing in your credit report, are very well maintained loan accounts even then such accounts can send wrong signals to lending-bankers who may conclude that your total loan accounts are more than your repaying capacity. As such to get even the very good stranger's loan accounts from your credit report is essential from lending banker's point of view.
- Loan accounts are reported in the CIR as shown in the adjoining image. Our CIBIL Consultants will make you available the Member Name (Name of the Bank), Account Number, Branch Address etc from where you will be able to judge if you have any relationship with the loan account or not.
- In case you have nothing to do with the loan accounts then you are just to inform the CIBIL Consultant via their email address and they will take necessary steps to get all such stranger accounts removed from the report after receipt of Removal Fees at the rate of Rs.500 per account.
Next culprit is "Zero Balance - Loan Accounts" in your Credit Reports. After you have got removed the stranger's loan accounts from the credit report, now it is time to Get Rid of Zero Balance Loan Accounts to improve your credit score and credit report.
- Obtain Latest Credit Report from your Bank or Lending Institution.
- Send the Scanned PDF copy (Legible) of the complete Credit Report at our email ID.
- Send Scanned PDF Copies of your original ID Proofs like Aadhaar, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License and Passport.
- Check the total number of accounts reported in the Credit Report Summary as shown by an arrow in the adjoining figure.
- In the shown example the number of accounts is 6 and Samadhan Kender charges Rs.500-00 per account as investigation and analysis charges. Total investigation charges will be Rs.3000 for all the six accounts.
- Samadhan Kender will provide the Investigation Report and Analysis Report in respect of all the reported six accounts with the following information:
- Name of the Lending Banker along with Account Number
- Date of Loan, Sanctioned Amount and Present Outstanding
- Status of Account like Active, Closed, Past Due, Sub-Standard, Doubtful or Loss Asset
- Status of Account if it "Settled on Written Off or Partially Written Off" account.
- Delinquency Report of each account.
- Ownership and Type of each Loan Account.
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination conducted as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per section (10) of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
- It is a single window entrance examination for PG Courses. No other entrance examination, either at State or Institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses as per IMC Act,1956 wef Admission Session - 2017.
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI, to conduct NEET-PG on an All-India Basis for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses at various medical colleges and institutions in India.
- Online Registration at NBE website wef 26th September,2016 to 31st October,2016.
- Testing Window in 41 Cities/Centres wef 5th December,2016 to 13th December,2016.
- Declaration of Results at NBE website by 15th January, 2017.
- General and OBC Candidates : Rs.3750
- SC/ST/PWD/PH Candidated : Rs.2750
- MBBS Degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College/Institute duly recognised as per provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act. Candidates who are likely to complete the MBBS or equivalent exam on or before 31st March,2017, as per advertisement above, are also eligible to apply for registration.
Saturday 24 September 2016
- Her Saving bank account with HDFC Bank Ltd
- Her Car Loan account with ICICI Bank Ltd. and she has defaulted in repayment of Car Loan account. Default
- Her PAN card number - PRIYA2345C.
- Her Addhaar ID No. 2345 xxxx 6789
- Google, GMail, Facebook, Twitter and other Social Profiles.
- She will be deprived of facility of receiving SMS from HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank. It is advisable that she should get her fresh mobile number updated in both the bank accounts so that she does not loose the SMS facility.
- Without getting the fresh mobile number updated in bank accounts she is likely to loose access to OTP for online banking transactions and changing or resetting password.
- Without updating the fresh mobile in Income Tax profile, Ms. Priyanka Chopra will loose access to resetting passwords in case password in forgotten to efile the Income Tax Return online.
- Without updating new Mobile Number in Aadhaar, Ms.Chopra will not be able to e-sign or e-verify or e-authenticate any thing like e-verification of IT return, downloading and updation of Aadhaar, activation of JIO sim cards and linking with various government sponsored schemes.
- In case social profiles of Ms.Priyanka Chopra get hacked then it will become very difficult to recover and retrieve the hacked social profiles without back up phone and discarded phone numbers.
- She may start receiving SMS from HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank regarding the bank transactions carried out by Ms.Priyanka without updating her new mobile number in her bank accounts.
- Ms.Katrina will come to know the name of the banks with whom Ms.Chopra was dealing which are HDFC and ICICI in the present example.
- Ms.Katrina may approach those banks and may some how obtain the statement of accounts of Ms.Chopra by showing the SMSes to the bank officials.
- She may get access to the priviledged information like customer id etc and may be able to reset the net banking passwords using the priviledged information.
- Ms.Katrina may approach SBI for taking Car Loan. SBI will obviously pull out the CIBIL Report of Ms.Katrina by using her mobile number (98xxxx2345 which incidently is the discarded mobile number of Ms.Priyanka with defaulted Car Loan with ICICI Bank). There is every possibility that this defaulted Car Loan account of Ms.Priyanka may be reported in the latest report of Ms.Katrina with undisclosed name of lending banker, undisclosed account number etc and Ms.Katrina will find her high and dry to get her CIBIL report modified through a prolonged process of more than 45 days.
- Ms.Katrina may be able to access and hack the social profiles of Ms.Priyanka Chopra and it can be damaging for Ms.Chopra.
Saturday 17 September 2016
Tuesday 13 September 2016
Save cost and time
Aadhaar e-KYC based authentication
Improve user convenience
Mandatory Aadhaar ID
Easily apply Digital Signature
Biometric or OTP based authentication
Verifiable Signatures and Signatory
Flexible and fast integration with application
Suitable for individual business and Government
Managed by Licensed CAs
API subscription Model
Privacy concerns addressed
Assured Integrity with complete audit trail
Simple Signature verification
Immediate destruction of keys after usage
Short validity certificates
No concerns regarding key storage and key protection
- Bank's use it as a tool to generate eKYC profiles of their customers.
- UPI or United Payment Interface will also be using esign facility.
- Digital Locker also uses the esign facility and in the near future all your important digital documents including degrees, title deeds, Wills, Birth Certificates, Passports and ID Proofs will be directly landing in your Digital Lockers.
- Even PAN issuring authorities like NSDL and UTISL have also allowed esignatures through Aadhaar Based OTP or biometrics to issue fresh PAN Cards.
- Sooner or later, the Voter Cards may become redundant.
- eSigning of IT returns up to Rs.5 lacs has already been enabled through aadhaar authentication.
Monday 12 September 2016
- It is mandatory to file IT Return for income of INR 3 lac or more. In case you have not filed the return before due date, you can get the IT Notice.
- Efiling of IT Return is compulsory for income of INR 5 lacs or more.
- On successful filing and e-verification of IT Return, the IT Department sends notice as information in token of having received the IT Return.
- In case of any mismatch of TDS as per your 26AS and IT Return, you may also get the notice as information.
- Notice is also send to inform if any Tax is payable or Refundable to the assessee.
- Notices are also issued in respect of Cash and Property Transactions which get reflected in your 26AS.
- In case you can not understand or interpret the IT Notice then it is advisable to seek the advice of IT Experts.
- Government of India, through incometaxindiaefiling website, has started the e-Nivaran link when you log in to your income tax profile. Through this link you can seek resolution of your IT Notice and even upload zipped PDF file of up to 5 MB. Through e-Nivaran you can get all your problems related to PAN, Refund, TDS or Income Tax.
- Through compliance window in your IT profile you can comply with any outstanding issues. If there is any demand then you can ask for the Demand Notice and even file rectification if any online.
- In case there in any Tax Demand then you can click "Response to Outstanding Tax Demand" and select the assessment year to which is belongs. The income tax portal will provide you three options 1) Demand is Correct 2) Demand is Partially Correct or 3) Disagree with Demand. On you verifying that Demand is correct, partially correct the portal will ask you further user friendly questions to provide logical solutions online.
Friday 9 September 2016
You have to pay Parking Charges of Rs.20 forevery visit .
No Parking Charges
Limited Working Hours
Working Hours 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM
Lunch Time Half Hour to One Hour
No Launch Time
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Open 12x7x365 including Saturdays and Sundays.
No queues. Feel at home at Samadhan Kender
No Follow up for Aadhaar Enrollments
We make regular follow up and inform the citizens through Mobile Call and SMS about the status of their Aadhaar
- Independence Day on 15th August
- Republic Day on 26th January
- Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October
- SBI Customer Service Point
- Permanent Aadhaar Enrollment Centre of UIDAI
- Digital Sew Kender of Government of India
- CIBIL Consultancy Kender
- IRCTC Ticket Booking Counter of Indian Railways
- Centralized Insurance Kender of more than 20 major Insurance Companies including Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Settlement Point for Denied Insurance Claims or Bank Death Claim
- Food Licensing and Registration Centre of FSSAI
- Western Union and Transfast Money Transfer Centre
- Pension Distribution Kender through Apna Dhan of GOI
- Utility Payment Centre for Electricity Bills, Dish Recharge, Tax Payments
- PAN and Income Tax Centre
- Passport Service Centre
Thursday 8 September 2016
- Had you got issued PAN number in the Past? If yes what is the PAN number? Whether you were minor at the time of issuance of PAN number? Have you ever used your existing PAN number in banking or income tax transactions?
- We will search for the PAN number of the individual and make sure that you have never been issued PAN Card in the past as keeping two or more (multiple) PAN cards can have far reaching consequences.
- In case we find that any person has got issued two or more PAN Cards, our experts will advise such PAN Card holder to surrender the unused PAN card.
- Applying for PAN cards of Minors, Illiterates, Firms, Companies, NRI's and Trust requires in depth knowledge of documents to be submitted so that your application does not get rejected by PAN issuing authorities.
- Personal Mobile Number of the PAN card holder.
- Personal email ID of the PAN Card Holder.
- Aadhaar ID of the PAN Card Holder. If there is any conflict then experts at Samadhan Kender through "Aadhaar Enrollment Centre" of UIDAI operating at Samadhan Kender link the Aadhaar with Mobile Number and insert the correct Date of Birth in the Aadhaar as most of the Aadhaar Cards issued in India have only the year of birth instead of full Date of Birth and that too is declared but not verified.
- Link and Pre-validate your main or primary bank account where all refunds of income tax will automatically land after assessment.
Wednesday 7 September 2016
- While filling in the name of the Police Station, it needs to be checked online.
- Proper Fees has to be paid as there are different fees for "Normal" and "Tatkal" schemes. For fresh issuance of passports their are different fees for individuals less than 15 years, 15 years to 18 years and 18 years and above. Different fees are to be paid for 36 page or 60 page booklet for frequent fliers. For reissuance there are different fees for different reasons for reissue like validity expired or due to expire, Change in Particulars, Exhaustion of Pages and replacement of Lost or Damaged passports.
- While applying for reissuance the applicants forget to provide details of previous passports along with file number etc which can be collected from the Regional Passport Office, which issued the previous passport.
- While applying for reissuance the applicants fill the place of birth in correctly as in India the data of Registrar of Births and Deaths is not error free. One must preserve the details of place of birth while applying for passport for the first time.
- Some of the other issues are regarding name of the spouse and if there is a divorce and separation then different set of rules, documents and affidavits have to be applied.
- Minimum 10+2 qualified with more than 50% marks in aggregate with basic knowledge of computers.
- Should have valid Aadhaar Card.
- The candidate must have qualified the online Test from NSE.IT, Testing and Certification Agency appointed by UIDAI to conduct online test for the role of enrollment supervisor/operator/child enrollment Lite Client Operator. In case the aspiring candidates want to qualify the above test then they can contact Samadhan Kender and our Team of Experts will guide you to clear the online test.
- Candidate's age should be 21 years to 30 years as on 30/09/2016.
- Candidate should be from good family background.
- Candidate should be ready to work in villages within Rajpura Block as per guidelines prescribed by UIDAI.
- Selected Candidates, who are entrusted with the job of Banking Operations will have to deposit security of Rs.5000 and surety of two respectable persons.
- Pleasing personality with good communication skills.
- Qualifications - No bar
- Age - Below 30 years
- Preferred - Owns two wheeler and knows driving, Basic Knowledge of Computers
- ID Proof - Should Possess valid Aadhaar ID
- Remuneration - Commission Based
Sunday 4 September 2016
To find and locate such culprits just you need to critically examine your own Credit Report and in the reported accounts just look for those accounts where ownership type is either Joint or Guarantor.
Use the "Know your Lender Name and Loan Account Number" to get the loan account details of those accounts where your ownership is shown as Joint or Guarantor. One you have access to the loan account number and the name of the lending banker, approach the lending banker to provide the details of the account by showing your Credit Report. The lending banker will provide you with the following information:
- Either you are a co-borrower in the loan account
- Or loan has been granted at your specific Guarantee Bond
- Statement of Account in default.
- Check the Loan Agreements that you have actually signed the loan agreements as co-borrower.
- Check the Guarantee Bond executed by you if the lending banker informs you that you have stood as Guarantor in the loan account reported in CIBIL report.
- In case the Bank is not able to produce either loan agreement or guarantee bond than do not forget to obtain written undertaking from the Bank officials that you are nothing to do with the said loan account.
In addition to the above culprits who can lower your credit score without your knowledge, your can also be a victim of recycled or reissued mobile numbers. If you have got issue a brand new SIM from your mobile service provider and you are receiving unnecessary SMSes purportedly meant for the user who might have used this mobile number earlier then you can land yourself in big problem. While getting issued the fresh SIM and Mobile Number ask your service provider to given and undertaking that it is not a recycled or reissued mobile number.
Last word of caution! Get such loan accounts fully adjusted and closed without any waiver from the lending institution as in case their is any waiver the status of the account will become "Settled Account" and the account will remain for ever in your Credit Report. It is very cumbersome procedure to approach the bank again for depositing the waiver amount as the bankers get the waived amount deposited immediately but never update the status of the account with CIBIL due to technical reasons.
Still strugling with your CIBIL Credit Report? Meet our CIBIL Consultant to get rid of any CIBIL related issue.
Friday 2 September 2016
- Update Mobile Number
- Update Email ID
We have extended our working hours Monday to Friday 9.00 A.M. to 6.0...
- Banking Consultancy
- Book Railway Air Tickets
- CIBIL Consultancy
- CIBIL Rating
- Consumer Complaints
- Death Claims
- Food Licensing with FSSAI
- Foreign Remittances
- Free WiFi
- How to obtain Certificates
- IAS Coaching Online
- IT Return Filing
- Legal Consultancy
- Matrimonial Services
- Medical Consultation
- Midnight Services
- Money Transfer
- National Digital Literacy Mission
- News Reporter
- NIOS Cenre
- PAN Card Services
- Passport Services
- Registrations of Marriage Births and Deaths
- Retirement Planning
- SBI CSP
- Services by Samadhan Kender
- Succession Certificates
- Utility Bills
- Voter Card
- Welfare Schemes
CORONA VIRUS STAY HOME STAY SAFE & KEEP YOUR SOCIETY SAFE
As government approved to resume the aadhaar services like enrollment of new aadhar and updation in your current Aadhaar Card. Same service...
We have extended our working hours Monday to Friday 9.00 A.M. to 6.0...