Do you want to Register for NEET - PG Diploma Courses?
If your answer is "Yes" then this article is meant for you as Registration for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test opens on 26th September,2016 and will remain open up to 31st October,2016.
What is NEET-PG:
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination conducted as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per section (10) of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
- It is a single window entrance examination for PG Courses. No other entrance examination, either at State or Institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses as per IMC Act,1956 wef Admission Session - 2017.
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI, to conduct NEET-PG on an All-India Basis for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses at various medical colleges and institutions in India.
- Online Registration at NBE website wef 26th September,2016 to 31st October,2016.
- Testing Window in 41 Cities/Centres wef 5th December,2016 to 13th December,2016.
- Declaration of Results at NBE website by 15th January, 2017.
- General and OBC Candidates : Rs.3750
- SC/ST/PWD/PH Candidated : Rs.2750
- MBBS Degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College/Institute duly recognised as per provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act. Candidates who are likely to complete the MBBS or equivalent exam on or before 31st March,2017, as per advertisement above, are also eligible to apply for registration.