Samadhan Kender can subscribe to Atal Pension Yojna on your behalf and the premium will get get auto debited to the bank account of the subscriber. Samadhan Kender is authorised Common Service Center under CSC SPV scheme of Government of India to act as delivery channel for welfare schemes from Government to Citizens. Now you need not go to your Bank for filling lengthy forms for subscribing to Atal Pension Yojna and you can just entrust the job to Team at Samadhan Kender to look after your interests as we will make it possible through AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System) to auto subscribe to Atal Pension Yojna through your bank account with any bank if the bank account is linked to your Aadhaar Card.
1. This scheme aims to provide pension after retirement for unorganized sector workers.
2. Any individual in the age group of 18 to 40 years can subscribe to this pension scheme.
3. Pension amount is Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 depending on the amount of premium paid.
4. Premium ranges between Rs. 42 to Rs. 1454 per month depending upon age of entry and chosen pension amount.
5. Premature withdrawal is not allowed. You cannot withdraw out of scheme before retirement.
6. This scheme is not available for income tax payees .
7. Only 7.8 to 8% returns are available.
8. Employees who are covered under EPF scheme which is a statutory social security scheme cannot subscribe to this scheme.
9. In case of unfortunate death of subscriber, spouse will get pension and even after the death of spouse, eligible nominee will get pension wealth.
10. After reaching the age of 60, the subscriber need to apply for and regular pension will be payable.
11. Government of India will contribute to the extent of 50% of the premium or Rs. 1000 whichever is less for a period of 5 years w.e.f. 01.06.2015 onward.
12. Monthly subscriptions are remitted through auto-debit facility from the subscribers savings bank account.
13. It is mandatory to provide spouse details( wherever applicable) and nominee details.
14. A subscriber can open only one APY account and it is unique to the subscriber.
15. Amount of subscription can be increased or decreased only once in a year during the course of accumulation phase.
16. Status of contributions are intimated through SMS on registered mobile number. Physical statements are also made available.
17. Non-maintenance of required subscription amount in savings bank account will be treated as default and additional amount will be charged by banks for delayed payments.
18. All existing members of the government's 'Swavalamban Yojana NPS Lite' will automatically be migrated to the Atal Pension Yojana.
19. The due date for monthly contribution will be as per the initial date of deposit of contribution into APY
20. The APY scheme is administered by PFRDA/GOVERNMENT
21. All CSC's are authorised to make it possible for you to subscribe to APY.
Typical examples of premium amounts is as follows :-
1. Rs. 42 per month for pension of Rs. 1000 per month in case of entry at 18 years of age.
2. Rs. 210 per month for pension of Rs. 5000 per month in case of entry at 18 years of age
3. Rs. 291 per month for pension of Rs. 1000 per month in case of entry at 40 years of age.
4 Rs. 1454 per month for pension of Rs. 5000 per month in case entry at the age of 40 years of age.
5. Nominees to get Rs.170000 to Rs.850000 in case of death of both husband and wife.
How to Subscribe to APY:
1. You need to have a Savings Bank Account and your Adhar Card. Mobile phone number is also required.
2. You visit your nearest Common Service Center or nearest bank branch. While at CSC like Samadhan Kender, you will not have to fill in any form but in the Bank you need to fill the forms.3. On indicating the pension amount in application form, the premium amount will be known to you.4. Renewal is required every year to keep the scheme active. CSC's make it possible to auto recover premium from your bank account if sufficient balance is maintained.
"VLEs and CSCs like Samadhan Kender can now register account holders of Punjab National Bank for Atal Pension Yojna through www.apna.csc.gov.in . In a key decision PNB has agreed to extend APY enrollments of their account holders through CSCs across the country. This will not only help PNB in increasing their APY subscriber base but will also give VLEs/CSCs the opportunity to contribute in this mega social security scheme launched by Hon'ble PM Shri. Narendra Modi to improve the post retirement life style of unorganized sector and marginalized population. Let's take this opportunity to ensure maximum coverage in your respective areas."
Samadhan Kender is an effort to solve all problems under one roof by Panel of Experts.समस्या आपकी, समाधान हमारा I ਸਮਸਿਆ ਤੁਹਾਡੀ, ਸਮਾਧਾਨ ਸਾਡਾ I