- Deposited Cash of Rs.10,00,000 or more in a Saving Bank Account.
- Purchased immovable property valued at Rs.30,00,000 or more.
- Received Rental income u/s 194l
Wednesday, 24 February 2016
Scheme/Program Short Code
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Children of those engaged in unclean occupations.
Upgradation of merit of SC Students
National Overseas Scholarship Schemes for SC Students
Post Matric Scholarship for OBCs
National Overseas Scholarship for OBCs
Post Matric Scholarship for economically backward class students.
Post Matric Scholarship for students with disabilities.
National Overseas Scholarship for persons with disabilities.
Scholarship for top class education for students with disabilities.
Top Class Education Scheme
Scholarship to Universities/College Students
Fellowship Schemes of UGC
Fellowship Schemes of AICTE
Subsidy on Fee to Students
National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
National Overseas Scholarship for ST students
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Upgradation of Merit Scheme
Top Class Education System
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
Matric Scholarship Scheme
Maulana Azad National Fellowship
Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme
Indira Gandhi MatritvaSahyogYojana (IGMSY)
Scholarship to the Children of beedi workers
Housing subsidy to beedi workers
Stipend to children in the special schools under the Child Labour Project
Permanent Disability Benefits, Dependent benefits, Sickness State Insurance Corp. to the insured persons and their families
Pension withdrawal of PF, Premature withdrawal of pension, payment related to Employees Deposit Linked Insurance
State Short Code
Andaman and Nicobar
Dadar and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
Jammu and Kashmir
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account is similar to Public Provident Fund which will attract interest @9.1% per annum compounded yearly. The account can be opened with initial deposit of Rs.1000/- and subsequent deposits can be in multiples of Rs.100/- with minimum of Rs.1000/- in such a way that the maximum contribution per financial year (1st April to 31st March) does not exceed Rs.150000/-.
- Contribution can be made for 14 years from the date of opening of the account which will mature after 21 years from the date of opening of the account.
- The subscriber can not deposit any amount in the account from 15th to 21st year of opening of account under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Withdrawal of 50% of money can be withdrawn for education or marriage of the girl child after the girl child attains the age of 18 years.
- If an account is opened on the immediate birth of the girl child then the following maturity values are payable if the regular contributions are made at regular intervals though the subscriber is free to make irregular contributions at irregular intervals.
Saturday, 20 February 2016
- Cash Deposit in the customer's account with any Bank throughout India.
- Cash withdrawal from Bank account of any bank in India through Aadhar Card.
- Opening of Saving Bank, Recurring Deposit and Fixed Deposit account with State Bank of India.
- Tatkal Money Transfer (IMPS facility).
Sunday, 14 February 2016
"The committee, therefore, once again reiterates that the government should immediately address the key issues relating to UIDAI and initiate measures for early legislation on the subject," said the panel headed by senior Congress leader and former union minister M Veerappa Moily.
In its reply to the panel, the Planning Ministry said, "In view of the recent steps taken by the government to universalise Aadhaar enrolments and to utilise it for several service delivery initiatives, the government recognises that there is an urgent requirement to pass the bill. Further steps, that are required to be taken to take the proposed legislation further, are being taken."
The panel said, "The Committee had time and again urged the government to address the key issues related to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Bill, particularly in the light of recent Supreme Court Judgement."
In October, lifting its earlier restriction, the Supreme Court had allowed voluntary use of Aadhaar for welfare programmes including MGNREGA, all pension schemes, provident fund and Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna.
Before the order, the use of Aadhaar was restricted to public distribution system (PDS) and disbursal of cooking gas subsidy.
Last month, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had said the draft legislation to give a statutory backing to the unique identification number is ready and a decision would be taken at an appropriate time.
However, the bill was not listed on agenda for the Winter Session of Parliament.
According to UIDAI website, 94.14 crore Aadhaar numbers have been issued so far as against the country population of 121 crore as per 2011 census.
Saturday, 13 February 2016
- Allahabad Bank ALLA
- Andhra Bank ANDB
- Axis Bank UTIB
- Bank of Baroda BARB
- Bank of India BKID
- Bank Of Maharashtra MAHB
- Canara Bank CNRB
- Central Bank of India CBIN
- Corporation Bank CORP
- Dena Bank BKDN
- HDFC Bank HDFC
- ICICI Bank ICIC
- IDBI Bank IBKL
- IDFC Bank Limited IDFB
- Indian Bank IDIB
- Indian Overseas Bank IOBA
- IndusInd Bank Ltd. INDB
- Kotak Mahindra Bank KKBK
- Oriental Bank of Commerce ORBC
- Punjab National Bank PUNB
- Punjab & Sind Bank PSIB
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur SBBJ
- State Bank of Hyderabad SBHY
- State Bank of India SBIN
- State Bank of Mysore SBMY
- State Bank Of Patiala STBP
- State Bank Of Travancore SBTR
- State Bank of Saurashtra SSAU
- Syndicate Bank SYNB
- UCO Bank UCBA
- Union Bank of India UBIN
- United Bank of India UTBI
- Vijaya Bank VIJB
- Yes Bank YESB
We have extended our working hours Monday to Friday 9.00 A.M. to 6.0...
- Banking Consultancy
- Book Railway Air Tickets
- CIBIL Consultancy
- CIBIL Rating
- Consumer Complaints
- Death Claims
- Food Licensing with FSSAI
- Foreign Remittances
- Free WiFi
- How to obtain Certificates
- IAS Coaching Online
- IT Return Filing
- Legal Consultancy
- Matrimonial Services
- Medical Consultation
- Midnight Services
- Money Transfer
- National Digital Literacy Mission
- News Reporter
- NIOS Cenre
- PAN Card Services
- Passport Services
- Registrations of Marriage Births and Deaths
- Retirement Planning
- SBI CSP
- Services by Samadhan Kender
- Succession Certificates
- Utility Bills
- Voter Card
- Welfare Schemes