Why Public prefers Samadhan Kender for Aadhaar?
While basic difference between Suvidha Kenders or Sewa Kenders Vs Samadhan Kender is available on the top front page of our website as reproduced below:
What is the Difference between Suvidha Kender and Samadhan Kender:
You have to pay Parking Charges of Rs.20 forevery visit .
No Parking Charges
Limited Working Hours
Working Hours 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM
Lunch Time Half Hour to One Hour
No Launch Time
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Open 12x7x365 including Saturdays and Sundays.
No queues. Feel at home at Samadhan Kender
No Follow up for Aadhaar Enrollments
We make regular follow up and inform the citizens through Mobile Call and SMS about the status of their Aadhaar
It is convenient for the public to visit Samadhan Kender as per their own convenience without worrying for any Holiday, Saturday or Sunday. For getting the children enrolled for Aadhaar, one of the parents have to accompany the child along with his/her Aadhaar ID in original. If the parents have to visit Suvidha Kender or recently opened Sewa Kendras of Punjab Government for enrolling their newborn or school going children then they have to take leave from their government or private employers and in case they are businessmen/businesswomen then they have to close their business for one day for a pety job of enrollment, updation, rectification, seeding or linking of their Aadhaar Cards. But Samadhan Kender operates on all days including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays for 12 hours a day and anybody can visit anytime for availing the services offered as Samadhan Kender. Samadhan Kender observes only following National Holidays:
- Independence Day on 15th August
- Republic Day on 26th January
- Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October
- SBI Customer Service Point
- Permanent Aadhaar Enrollment Centre of UIDAI
- Digital Sew Kender of Government of India
- CIBIL Consultancy Kender
- IRCTC Ticket Booking Counter of Indian Railways
- Centralized Insurance Kender of more than 20 major Insurance Companies including Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Settlement Point for Denied Insurance Claims or Bank Death Claim
- Food Licensing and Registration Centre of FSSAI
- Western Union and Transfast Money Transfer Centre
- Pension Distribution Kender through Apna Dhan of GOI
- Utility Payment Centre for Electricity Bills, Dish Recharge, Tax Payments
- PAN and Income Tax Centre
- Passport Service Centre
At Samadhan Kender our experts solve all your problems to logical end and keep you updated from time to time through SMS, Call and Email services. Your smallest problem gets our biggest attention.
Post a Comment