In the year 2009, the UIDAI came into existence for issuance Aadhaar ID's to all the Indian Residents. It was a mammoth task. The Government entrusted the enrollment job to privately managed Enrollment Agencies who did not bother to punch the important data of the citizens properly in an effort to make a quick buck to garner a few thousand crores from the GOI for accomplishing the mammoth task in a hurry. The following type of mistakes crept into the Aadhaar Cards issued to a big population of more than 100 crores:
Discrepancies in Names
- Most of the names were got verified from Voter Cards (EPIC) which are generally issued by State Governments in regional languages like Punjabi in Punjab, Hindi in Haryana and Tamil in Tamil Nadu. Spelling mistakes crept in the Aadhaar Cards for example Kuldeep Singh and Kuldip Singh are similarly spelled in Punjabi whereas in English the name can be written in two ways which can pose problems while getting PAN Card, Passport, Educational Degree and Certificates, Pension Payment Orders and Employer ID Cards etc as the rules say:
- While getting yourself enrolled for Aadhaar the citizens must ensure that the name matches with the name mentioned in your educational degree, employer ID card, Pension Payment Order and there is no mismatch. As regards PAN Card and Voter ID Card the names can be easily got corrected at Samadhan Kender.
- DOB is a very important issue and needs to handled with utmost care. Birth Registrations are mandatory within 21 days of birth with the local registrar. Following type of discrepancies have been noticed in various ID Proofs:
- Voter ID Cards often display approximate age which is totally unreliable and can not be accepted as valid proof of Date of Birth or Proof of Age to avail the Benefits available to Senior Citizens.
- Most of the Aadhaar Card have Date of Birth (Declared) which is not accepted anywhere as Date of Birth (Verified) is only valid proof of DOB.
- PAN Cards can be issued with Date of Birth declared and sworn before a judicial magistrate but can not be treated as valid Proof of Date of Birth.
- SSC/Matriculation/Secondary School certificate date of birth is a valid proof of date of birth but if the Date of Birth is on or after 26/01/1989 then Birth Registration is the sole Proof of Date of Birth.
Discrepancies in Name of Father or Mother
The above 4 points hold good for the ID Proofs of your Father, Mother or ancestors.
Discrepancies in Proof of Address
Holder of ID Cards like PAN, PRAN, Voter ID, Aadhaar, Bank Pass Book are advised in their own interest to keep on updating their New Address, Mobile Number and Email ID to have an uninterrupted access to their accounts. Updating of Address in various ID Cards is very simple. You can visit Samadhan Kender to get your address, mobile number or email ID updated in your Aadhaar ID on the basis of which it becomes easy to get the address updated in other ID Proofs.
Samadhan Kender has launched One Time Correction-OTC campaign to update Aadhaar of residents of Rajpura and its adjoining villages. Visit Samadhan Kender on all week days including Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM to 8 PM to avail this unique facility of One Time Correction-OTC to update your Aadhaar.
What is the Difference between Suvidha Kender and Samadhan Kender:
You have to pay Parking Charges of Rs.20 forevery visit .
No Parking Charges
Limited Working Hours
Working Hours 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM
Lunch Time Half Hour to One Hour
No Launch Time
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Open 24x7x365 including Saturdays and Sundays.
No queues. Feel at home at Samadhan Kender
No Follow up for Aadhaar Enrollments
We make regular follow up and inform the citizens through Mobile Call and SMS about the status of their Aadhaar
Fresh Aadhaar Enrollment is in full swing at Samadhan Kender along with more than 101 Services being provided by Samadhan Kender under the banner of Common Services Center as Samadhan Kender is Government of India authorized CSC Centre, first of its kind in Rajpura 140401 Punjab India.
Post a Comment