- Most of the names were got verified from Voter Cards (EPIC) which are generally issued by State Governments in regional languages like Punjabi in Punjab, Hindi in Haryana and Tamil in Tamil Nadu. Spelling mistakes crept in the Aadhaar Cards for example Kuldeep Singh and Kuldip Singh are similarly spelled in Punjabi whereas in English the name can be written in two ways which can pose problems while getting PAN Card, Passport, Educational Degree and Certificates, Pension Payment Orders and Employer ID Cards etc as the rules say:
- While getting yourself enrolled for Aadhaar the citizens must ensure that the name matches with the name mentioned in your educational degree, employer ID card, Pension Payment Order and there is no mismatch. As regards PAN Card and Voter ID Card the names can be easily got corrected at Samadhan Kender.
- DOB is a very important issue and needs to handled with utmost care. Birth Registrations are mandatory within 21 days of birth with the local registrar. Following type of discrepancies have been noticed in various ID Proofs:
- Voter ID Cards often display approximate age which is totally unreliable and can not be accepted as valid proof of Date of Birth or Proof of Age to avail the Benefits available to Senior Citizens.
- Most of the Aadhaar Card have Date of Birth (Declared) which is not accepted anywhere as Date of Birth (Verified) is only valid proof of DOB.
- PAN Cards can be issued with Date of Birth declared and sworn before a judicial magistrate but can not be treated as valid Proof of Date of Birth.
- SSC/Matriculation/Secondary School certificate date of birth is a valid proof of date of birth but if the Date of Birth is on or after 26/01/1989 then Birth Registration is the sole Proof of Date of Birth.
You have to pay Parking Charges of Rs.20 forevery visit .
No Parking Charges
Limited Working Hours
Working Hours 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM
Lunch Time Half Hour to One Hour
No Launch Time
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Open 24x7x365 including Saturdays and Sundays.
No queues. Feel at home at Samadhan Kender
No Follow up for Aadhaar Enrollments
We make regular follow up and inform the citizens through Mobile Call and SMS about the status of their Aadhaar