|Life After Retirement|
Senior Citizens and Pensioners have now reasons to cheer up Samadhan Kender for installing the Pension Distribution System (PDS) under AEPS in association with State Bank of India. The salient features of the Pension Distribution System - PDS are as under:
Now all State Government Pensioners, Defence Pensioners, Civil Pensioners, Central Government Pensioners who are drawing pension from their respective Banks can draw their pension in cash at Samadhan Kender.
How does it Work?
- Pensioner visits Samadhan Kender along with Bank Pass Book of any Bank and his or her Aadhaar Card.
- Team at Samadhan Kender will check the Balance and last few transactions in the account through authorized SBI Customer Service Point already working at Samadhan Kender.
- We will let you know if your pension has been credited to your account or not.
- In case your account has sufficient credit balance, you can withdraw up to the last penny without visiting your Bank.
- This facility is available for all pensioners, drawing pension from different banks at one single point that is Samadhan Kender, Near Bikaner Mishtan Bhandar, Rajpura 140401 Punjab (Contact 9316077749), subject to the condition that Aadhaar ID is linked to their Bank account.
- The cash withdrawl is limited to Rs.20000 per account per day.
- This facility can also be availed by general customers of any bank if their bank account is linked to their Aadhaar ID.
- Now Pensioners can also generate and submit their Digital Life Certificates online through Government of India authorized Common Service Center already operating at Samdhan Kender.
- NEFT upto Rs.20000 through AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
- Tatkal Money Transfer up to Rs.20000 in cash per account per day.
Often we are flooded with questions as to why one should visit Samadhan Kender? What are the plus points and limitations at Samadhan Kender. We give below the Plus Points of Samadhan Kender along with its limitations:
Positive Points at Samadhan Kender
- It has good ambience and proper sitting capacity for the customers especially senior citizens, pensioners and women customers.
- It is open all days including Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM to 8.00 PM
- It is authorized by State Bank of India as Customer Service Point.
- It is authorized by Government of India as "Common Service Center".
- It is also authorized by UIDAI as "Permanent Aadhaar Enrollment Center"
- It has experienced Panel of Experts on its board along with visiting experts on prior appointment to solve your daily problems.
- We help our customers to improve their CIBIL Score through ethical means.
Post a Comment