As already informed GOI approved Common Service Center with CSC ID-PB152901026, operating at Samadhan Kender, has already been authorized by GOI to Register fresh Births and Deaths with immediate effect. Public is asking us questions as to how to register the births at Samadhan Kender.
To clear all the doubts of the public we inform that CSC ID working at Samadhan Kender is entertaining applications under Civil Registration System (CRS) under the (RBD) Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1969. Registration of Births and Deaths is mandatory under the RBD Act with in 21 days of the happening of event that is Birth or Death.
Now GOI has approved more than 175000 Common Services Centers throughout India to cater to the needs of the Citizens to report the Births and Deaths. As per Government approval under CSC scheme the CRS Birth and Death Certificate can be obtained from CSCs. Under this scheme all the VLEs (including the one operating at Samadhan Kender, Near Bikaner Mishtan Bhandar, Patiala Road, Rajpura 14040 Punjab India) can file applications related to birth, death and adoption through their CSCs.
Note: Digital Birth Certificates will be issued only against fresh registration of births through any CSC and it will not be applicable to already manually registered births. Data relating to earlier manual registrations is being updated and uploaded by respective State Governments and Local Registrars and Digital Birth or Death Certificates will be available only after the previous data goes online. However in respect of fresh registrations through CSC, Digital Certificates will be available and can be had from any of the Common Service Center operating in your Locality.
Salient Features of fresh registration made through Common Service Centre:
- The application has to be filed through CSCs within 21 days of the event.
- Team at CSC assist citizens in form filing.
- Head of the family, registering the event will have to provide his/her genuine email ID and Active Mobile Number.
- The event of the happening to be reported by the Head of the Family along with his/her UID (Aadhaar Number)/Voter ID/Passport etc.
- Supporting documents is not mandatory for the filing of form. If Hospital certificate is available, the same needs to be carried by citizen to Common Service Centre or Digital Sewa Kender for online application form filing and also the same will then be scanned and uploaded/submitted to the Central Registrar to verify the facts.
- Registrar will approve / disapprove all applications filed with in prescribed period.
- Certificate verification confirmation will be sent to citizens’ registered email ID which was registered during online form filing.
- If any further details or document is required by Registrar to approve the certificate, the same will also be informed to citizens on the registered email ID. The reporting citizen will have to submit the required document for getting approval of the certificate.
- Citizens have to visit their nearest CSC on receiving the email confirmation along with the acknowledgement receipt to take the print of the approved certificate.