We are pleased to announce that Samadhan Kender has not only been approved as authorized "Common Service Center" by the Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India, but it has also been authorized as Aadhaar Enrollment Center by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The integration of CSC with UIDAI has been initiated and likely to go live 8th of April, 2016 along with Child Aadhar Enrollment which will be rolled out on the auspicious Baisakhi day on 13rd April, 2016.
Now the Public can get following uninterrupted services on all weekdays including Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00 AM to 8 PM at Samadhan Kender:
- Fresh Aadhaar Enrollment
- Fresh Child Aadhaar Enrollment
- Upgradation of Child Aadhar when the child either crosses 5 years of age or attains majority at the age of 18 years.
- Aadhaar for everyone including transgenders, visually impaired or physically challenged persons.
- Replacement of Damaged Aadhaar ID
- Issue of Duplicate Aadhaar against Lost Aadhaar
- Addition of Mobile Number in Aadhaar
- Change of Mobile in Aadhaar
- Change or Correction of DOB, Name, Address, email, Gender in Aadhaar
- Linking of Aadhaar with PAN, Bank, Passport, LPG
Post a Comment